ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR A LONG-STANDING COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES?
As one of Hampton Road’s most well known gutter companies, we’re always looking for experienced, talented, and hard-working installers. We offer a great working environment and competitive compensation (including vacation time, benefits, and more).
We first opened our doors in 1999, and over the past nearly-20 years we have grown into one of the most well-known gutter companies in Hampton Roads and Greater Richmond.
We are a family owned and operated business- no “big business” problems here! We have stayed true to what we know making us a market leader: personal service, genuine relationships, and a focus on quality and results that only a family-run business can have.
We’re Looking for People Just Like You!
How to Apply:
In person at our office
701 Industry Drive, Hampton, VA. 23661
Online with the form below
Good with tools? Not afraid of heights? Are you highly motivated and looking for a place to begin a career? Want to work for one of the most successful, and fastest growing leaf-free gutter companies in the area? WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
We searching for qualified candidates who are:
- Willing, and ready, to learn from highly skilled and trained professionals
- Highly motivated, skilled craftsman
- Aspiring to become part of our team, long-term
- Looking for growth opportunities
- Great communicators, with superb customer service
- Are always on time and willing to go above and beyond to assist their team
- Reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license (REQUIRED)
JOB SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS:
- Balance: Installers work on roofs, which might have very steep pitches. Balance is crucial to the job and your safety.
- Strength: Installers need to be able to carry heavy materials up ladders and onto roofs.
- Stamina: Installers spend most of their day on their feet outside, sometimes during intense heat or cold.
- No Fear of Heights: Roofs can be very high. Installers need to be steady and unafraid of being in high places.
- Working knowledge of the industry’s procedures and safety.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with: sheet metal and woodworking
- Must have access to basic tools such as a drill and hammer.
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing).
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
- Able to work within a TEAM environment.
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday, if needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- May be asked to complete Drug Test and/or Background Test (Dependent on Specific Jobs)
- Must have reliable transportation
****PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE****